If you have an urgent issue over the Christmas period, here are a number of organisations that may be able to help you:
- Haringey Council Out of Hours Emergency: 020 8489 0000
- Shelter Housing Advice Line: 0808 800 4444
- Shelter Emergency 0808 1644 660
- Samaritans: 116 123
- Refuge National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Police (non-emergency): 101
- NHS (non-emergency): 111
If you know someone who may be struggling to afford food, please put them in touch with Connected Communities who will ensure they get access to suitable provisions over the Christmas period. Call: 0208 489 4431 or email: [email protected]
If you need to urgently contact Catherine about a casework issue, such as help with a housing, welfare or immigration problem please send her an email with your name, address, postcode, telephone number and a summary of the problem. You can find her contact details here.
With best wishes for Christmas and the New Year.