It is a privilege to represent such a diverse, engaged community in Hornsey & Wood Green. Since I was first elected, I’ve responded to well over 70,000 emails, letters and calls about policy issues and in Parliament I’ve stood up for our community, opposing Brexit, defending our public services and calling for a radical programme to tackle climate change.
I work on a huge range of issues, from those affecting individual residents in Hornsey & Wood Green to changes to national policy.
Sign up to my monthly e-newsletter to keep updated on my work.
Read more about my work on some of the biggest policy issues here:
- Tackling the climate and environment emergency
- The closest possible relationship between the UK and the EU
- Fair treatment for refugees
- Black Lives Matter
- Foreign Policy as Shadow Foreign Minister (Europe & Americas)
- Protecting our NHS
- Well-funded schools
- Safer streets
- Decent homes for everyone
If you would like to suggest something I should be doing, or have a comment or a question about my work, please get in touch.